Department of Applied Finance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Finance
Central University of Finance and Economics
Lecturer of Finance, School of Finance, Central University of Finance and Economics, July 2015 - Present
Ph.D in Finance, Guanghua School of Management, Peking University, 2015
Master in Physics, Department of Physics, Beijing Normal University, 2008
Undergraduate in Physics, School of Physics, Peking University, 2004
Corporate Finance, Executive Compensation, Financial Markets, and Behavioral Finance
1. Information Quality, Market Evaluation and Incentive Efficiency——Evidence Based Upon “New Fortune” Best Analyst Appraisal, with Zhang Zheng, China Economic Quarterly (Chinese), forthcoming
2. Analyst Characteristics, Market Condition and Stock Price Informativeness, with Zhang Zheng, Review of Economy and Management (Chinese), 2015 (4): 135-147.
3. Does Cash Dividend Cater to Investors——Evidence From Trading Behavior, with Zhi Xiaoqiang, Journal of Financial Research (Chinese), 2014 (5)：143-161.
4. IPO’s Industry Effect——From the perspective of Competition and Attention, with Zhang Zheng, Journal of Financial Research (Chinese), 2013 (9)：180-192.
1. “Informationally Efficient Markets in Grossman and Stiglitz (1980)”, with Ou-yang Hui.
2. “Executive Compensation and Strategic Trading”, with Ou-yang Hui.
3. “Fat-Finger Trade and Market Quality: The First Evidence from China”, with Gao Ming and Liu Yu-Jane.
4. Can Over-investment Indicators Measure “Over-investment”?, with Zhang Zheng, (Chinese).
Fellowships, Awards and Honors
Excellent graduate of Beijing (2015)
Excellent graduate of Peking University (2015)
Presentations and Discussions
China International Conference in Finance, Shenzhen, China (2015)
Ad hoc Referee